Snowfall in Kumamoto.. a musical thought for the day <3
My current top favorite makeup items!
1. La Mer Tinted Moisturizer - Super light weight moisturizer with a hint of color to give you a naturally perfect complexion.
2. MAC lipstick in Angel - pink/nude lipstick, perfect for day wear
3. Lancome ARTLINER - This liner will stay on your lids all day long! I love it in colors NOIR and SMOKE for that perfect cat eye
4. MAC blush in I’m The One - good for fair complexions to get a doll like flush.
5. CHANEL powder POUDRE UNIVERSELLE - Super fine powder to finish off your look with a natural finish.
6. DIOR lip maximizer - doesn’t make your lips tingle but gives them a fuller look and a light glow. It’s a highly moisturizing gloss.
I do not care about someone’s religion, lack of religion, sexual preference, race, job, wealth, or power… I just love people. People who’s actions are good and motivated by a kind heart. The ones who choose to do the right thing even when no one else is looking. That’s what really matters to me.
A sweet and very talented artist named Valerie Chua whom I met while I lived in Manila.. I wanted to share one of my favorite pieces by her! I hope I can have something like this for album artwork one day =)
Website for her gallery : http://green-tea.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3dwdnu
The highlight of today was visiting the Mucha exhibit here in Prague. His work is absolutely breathtaking…